Supported by ERDF and coordinated by the Centre, the Peninsula Environment and Human Health Forum is creating an expanding network of researchers, businesses and third sector organisations in the South West.
With a focus on research and policy development, the Forum meets on a biannual basis and is currently attended by over 80 delegates.
The Forum aims to provide a critical mass of expertise to build relationships with funders and influence policy makers, as well as providing a platform for sharing knowledge and information within the field of environment and health.
The Forum provides an opportunity to:
- Engage with research experts and practitioners in a diverse variety of fields;
- Make connections with other businesses;
- Develop projects in collaboration with research experts;
- Have access to specialised knowledge, such as research findings, that could enhance your business;
- Stay connected to international experts in the fields of environment, health and wellbeing.
If you are interested in joining the forum, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your role and organisation’s interest.
For regular updates sign up to our newsletter here